Too often, men who are just getting into a relation, end up finding that the relationship they try to build falls apart and they want to know what they’re doing wrong. The harsh reality is that they are not doing anything wrong, except for the fact that they’re dating the wrong type of women for them. People are all too often paired with the wrong person.
After hearing far too many similar stories from men, you can’t help but realize that there are common threads running through many of them. These are glaring red flags that you should pay attention to:
1. Men secretly enjoy being bossed around by their women. But things get out of hand when she alone is the boss and you are her servant. If she treats you like her shadow you need to step into the sun and get away from her. ASAP!
2. She insults you, even jokingly. Putting you down is never OK. This is an obvious sign of insecurity, and for her to feel better about herself she tries to break you down. Run. Now.
3. Some people just drive us to the edge. They bring out the worst in us and get us to react in ways we thought we were incapable of. If this person in your life is your girlfriend, the one who brings out the devil in you, you must end the relationship
4. She’s cheap. If this is the case, you may want to look deeper into this. Is she only cheap with you, while she splurges on herself or her friends? If that’s the case, then you may not be worth very much in her eyes, and you should move on. Being cheap has nothing to do with money. Being cheap can be synonymous with being selfish. You’re worth more than that, so go find someone who thinks so, too.
5. She talks about her past relationships a lot. She may not be as over “him” as she has lead you to believe. Even if she can’t stop telling you how much she hates her ex and how much “he” screwed her over, she’s still talking about them, which means her ex is still on her mind.
6. She won’t meet any of your friends, or she won’t let you meet hers. Major red flag. What’s she hiding? Worse case scenario: She’s hiding you.
7. She runs hot and cold. If she’s all over you one date and then won’t even hold your hand the next, it probably means she’s not sure about you. If she’s not sure about you, then you shouldn’t be sure about her. Keep your options open at this point, because she probably is.
8. She accuses you of things you’re not doing. People will tell you about themselves if you listen. If her accusations are really out of left field, then she may be projecting her guilty conscience on you, which means she’s accusing you of doing what she’s done in the past or what she’s doing now. But what if that’s not the case and it’s simply trust issues? Trust issues are never simple. Ask yourself if you’re willing to pay for the last girl’s mistakes.
9. You’re wondering whether she’s using you. If you’re wondering this, she probably is using you. You should never feel like the person you’re with has suspicious motives for being with you.
10. If she does not express her love or affection for you it could mean two things: either she is bad at expressing herself or she feels no affection for you. In either case, you are the one on the losing end. Why show your affection for a person who does not reciprocate?
11. She hits you, pushes you, slaps you, kicks you, or calls you names. It’s time to end it immediately, no explanation required. No “let’s go to therapy,” no “baby, I’ll change,” or, even worse, “you made me do that.” The second it turns physically violent is the second you should move on.
12. Most women know what they want and some will do anything to get what they want. If you are in a relationship with a woman who will manipulate the situation or an individual so as to suit herself, then the relationship is not worth it. Such women use sex as a women, cry and make you believe it is your fault when it is actually theirs and almost always put all the blame for all things wrong on you. If your woman is exhibiting these signs, you need to evacuate. NOW!
Bonus: You keep asking yourself if this girl has too much baggage. If you’re asking yourself this, she probably does, plain and simple. Life is too short to waste it on the wrong people. If you don’t believe me, then think of it this way: While you’re trying to change this persons that you would maybe date regularly, you find that it’ll work out for a few months, but meanwhile, your real RIGHT connection may be getting swept up by someone who isn’t wasting their time.
Now that you’ve read the above, you should ask yourself, are you dating an angel or devil?
Latest posts by Rogue Star 13 (see all)
- Gyno-dominance - February 7, 2016
- Definitely the only argument against political correctness. - January 30, 2016
- Dangerous labels. - January 26, 2016