I’m proposing a new way of looking at the relationship between the genders based on aggressive neutrality. Feel free to criticize and comment.
This is also going to be my last post for a few months as I am scaling back my involvement in the gender sphere to focus on my meditation practice and other projects in my life. See you in a few months. Don’t kill and eat each other.
Fundamental Principle of Gender Agnosticism
Owing to the interconnected nature of male and female roles in society, neither men nor women can be said to benefit more or be more to blame for gender dynamics within a culture. This makes gender oppression fundamentally different from and incomparable to oppressions that spring from tribalism such as slavery, apartheid and genocide.
Principle of Gender Equity
All humans are pack animals and pairbonders, this means that while male and female behaviors may differ, their goals and ultimate fulfillment do not.
Pair bonders want:
1) A suitable mate.
2) To raise healthy children with a suitable mate.
3) To ensure the protection of their family.
Pack animals want:
1) To feel like they are part of a pack.
2) To feel like they are essential to their pack’s survival.
3) To engage in behaviors that encourage pack solidarity and delineate pack territory.
Principles of Gender Agnostic Analysis
When a gender experiences Y undesirable outcome:
A) It is often because of Z inequality in how society treats that gender relative to the other
B) It is almost always accompanied by an opposing but equally negative undesirable outcome for the other gender.
When a gender engages in X undesirable behavior towards the opposite gender:
A) It is always due to socialization that is equally damaging to the gender engaging in X undesirable behavior.
B) Is never a result of one or the other gender being innately sociopathic.
In the future I will be analyzing situations using the principles of Gender Agnostic Analysis, and comparing the results to mainstream gender theory.
 Looking at the most extreme case from the western perspective, in the Middle East men have more personal freedom but far greater risk of violent death; women have fewer personal freedoms but are insulated from the majority of violence in the public sphere.
- What will Dior’s decision regarding Johnny Depp mean for male survivors? - August 10, 2022
- Chauvin Released, Teen bullied for supporting trump, False accuser forced to apologize| HBR News 277.5 - October 13, 2020
- What Jordan Peterson checking into Rehab can teach us all - October 26, 2019